Sunday, October 28, 2012

Quicksanded

How does one backdate a blog post?

If I knew the answer to that question, I would live in less daily fear that I will receive an angry email from someone in Admissions (or is it PR/Marketing?) at Rockhurst reminding me of the dereliction of my blogging duties. Such a colossal chunk of time has passed since my last post that I may have to forfeit my blog stipend for this semester.

Why ain't I been posting? Swamped! Actually, "quicksanded" is the more accurate metaphor for my relationship to the surrounding conditions of my professional life this semester.

Ok, and I've been carving pumpkins.

That's mine on the right. Its "mouth" is the letters "S" and "J"
(My wife and my first initials, as printed on our wedding invitations.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment